Learn more about becoming an ESCRS member today.
The Benefits of Membership
- Reduced registration fees for ESCRS Annual Congress and Winter Meetings
- ESCRS iLearn (CME accredited interactive courses)
- ESCRS On Demand (online library of slides and presentations from ESCRS congress meetings dating back to Stockholm 2007)
- EUREQUO (registry of quality outcomes for cataract & refractive surgery)
- Subscription to the ESCRS Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (print and/or online)
- Subscription to ESCRS EuroTimes
- Weekly eTimes bulletin
- Access to ESCRS grants, bursaries and research awards is available to members only
- Voting rights in ESCRS Board elections (European full members only)
- A membership pack including the official ESCRS membership certificate & card
TRAINEES can avail of ESCRS membership free of charge for an introductory period of 5 years.