There will be numerous networking and social opportunities during #ESCRS2023.
ESCRS is very excited to offer a unique networking opportunity to our congress participants. What better way to take time to connect with your peers and colleagues, as well as build new relationships with colleagues from across Europe and the world than at a Viennese Ball – in the iconic Hofburg Imperial Palace?
Ticket prices (including VAT):
Early bird: EUR 50.00
Regular rate: EUR 75.00
ALL OTHER ATTENDEES
Early bird: EUR 90.00
Regular rate: EUR 115.00
Registration available through the online registration system here.
Join us from 20:30 (official opening ceremony at 21:00) including:
Traditional Viennese Ball with:
- Opening ceremony and live Operetta singers and opening Waltz performance
- Live Ballroom Waltz orchestra and band
- Famous midnight Quadrille dance
- Casino, several cash bars
- Have your photo taken with Sissi and Franz
- Fostering the Viennese ball tradition, the ESCRS Viennese Ball will follow the dress code below:
- Floor-length evening dress
- Dinner jacket / tuxedo, smoking with bow tie / dark suit with bow tie
- Formal national costume (below the knee)
- NO short skirts or dresses, cocktail dresses, or casual attire. Please note that the dress code will be strictly enforced and guests will have to be sent away if not appropriately dressed
- NOTE: No dinner is included
Join the ESCRS faculty for a relaxed and informal networking with our Industry Partners in the Exhibition Halls and be ready for some surprises!
Cost: No additional cost
JAZZMED 4 Life is a formation of dedicated physicians who have been putting their concerts at the service of charitable organisations or projects since 2007.
On this evening in September, the proceeds of the benefit concert will be donated to Light for the World – an international organisation that saves sight and empowers people with disabilities in Africa. Attending the benefit concert is therefore the best opportunity to enjoy music while urgently making the world a better place.
Time: From 20:30
To secure your ticket, please click here.