Completed your registration?
You can now access the Virtual Congress Platform.
Please note: if you registered for ESCRS 2021, you should have received an e-mail with a personal access link. Please use this link and the instructions below to access the platform for the first time. If you do not make use of the link provided in the e-mail, your login attempt will not be successful. If you did not receive the e-mail and have registered, please contact us.
Based on feedback received during the congress, the ESCRS Board has taken the decision to keep the online congress platform open for one month (until 11 November 2021) to enable all fully registered delegates to access the congress content, visit the virtual exhibits, and watch the on-demand sessions.
Kindly note that the chat functionality on the platform is closed. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail. We sincerely hope you will make the most of this opportunity to watch sessions you may have missed and to continue the #ESCRS2021 virtual learning experience.
To access the platform, you will need to follow a few easy steps as specified in the e-mail you received:
1. Click on your personal access link (found in the e-mail) and click on First time login/Create an account. The e-mail address you registered with will be automatically prefilled
2. Create a password of your choice and accept the User Terms and Conditions
3. Verify your e-mail address via the control e-mail. Please make sure to check your spam folder for the verification e-mail
4. Fill in your preferences to get the most out of the content and networking
Important: You cannot share the link in your e-mail as it is personal to you. We recommend you create your account as soon as you receive this e-mail to have immediate platform access.
If you have any questions, please use the chat icon at the bottom right of the page in the platform after clicking on your personal access link in the e-mail.
Additional Important Information
For the best possible experience, we recommend the following:
- Connect from a laptop/PC, and not from a mobile phone
- Do not connect via VPN (if possible)
Please note that multiple simultaneous connections using the same e-mail address are not possible.
Code of Conduct
We advise you to take note of the ESCRS 2021 Code of Conduct.
The ESCRS Congress has been accredited with 23 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for the live attendance (F2F or virtually) from 8 – 11 October 2021. More information can be found here. You will receive your certificate of attendance by e-mail after the congress upon completion of the congress survey, which will be sent to your e-mail address after the congress.
1. For assistance related to technical and login issues, please use the chat on the platform (once you have followed your personal access link as mentioned above) or contact us via: email@example.com
2. For any congress-related questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For any questions related to congress registration, please contact: email@example.com
Please see below some additional tools to help you make the ESCRS 2021 Congress an extraordinary experience.
- FAQ – you can find the FAQ after you logged in to the platform in the section “Helpdesk”
- Platform Tutorial